Friday, October 1, 2021

We Create - Harvest and Haunts - Frightfully Cute


Happy October and Fall!  My favorite time of year and it flies by sooo fast. The brightly colored trees, the jack-o-lanterns on everyone's door stop, pumpkin roll, sweatshirts and snuggles is sooo good for my heart.


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!!

I don't usually send Halloween cards.  I have a few in my stash that get put out as decor for the holidays.  Maybe this year I will send them with a treat inside?  Hmmm?

The stamp set that I wanted to use Cutest Halloween is on back order - I hate how this virus has affected the access to goods and services!  So I opted to cut out the cute ghosts from the cute Halloween paper -it works

Stuffin the face with Candy
Stamps - Frightfully Cute
Ink - Black
Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss, Black Glitter paper, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories - Frightful Tag Dies, Cute stars adhesive backed sequins, Layered Circle Dies, black Glittered organdy ribbon

Headlines - 
  • Homemade sourdough bread makes my heart, nose and mouth happy.
  • Making and doing things for others is good for my heart
  • Afternoon walks are so good for my mental health
  • Fall Leaves make their debut - Brilliant Colors
  • Halloween Tricks and Treats abound in the neighborhood

Your next stop is Tanya's  Stick with us for some cute ideas!




We Create Blog Hop October 2021 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Libby Fens
Tricia Butts
Cheryl Curtis YOU ARE HERE!
Tanya Harvey
Jeanna Kay



2 comments:

libbystamps said...

Lol, too cute!

Tanya said...

This is so cute!! I love the paper strips behind the tree! And I agree- autumn and everything that comes with it is the best!!