Wednesday, September 1, 2021

We Create Sale A Bration Blog Hop - Chocolate Bar Box

Look at those cute little flower embellisments!

WOW - September 2021 has arrived.  I keep waiting for things to go back to normal - but I am slowly coming to the realization that we will be adjusting to the normal for quite some time.  I hope that at some point it levels out.  My boy crush and I are going to a college football game tomorrow.  How weird will it be trying to yell at the Refs behind a face mask?


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop - Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!!

This is a great time to shop and even better sign up with Stampin' UP!  Its a great deal and extra freebies come with both a purchase and signing up.  Which - leads me to wax philosophical for a minute.

When I signed up the cost of the starter kit was PRICEY.  I spent the next night wondering what the heck I had done.  How was I going to make my minimums and get people interested. Here I am 17 years later and I can't bring myself to drop, even though I don't have classes at this time.  I love the product and the many friends I have made.

I love creating projects with paper - especially little gift boxes and bags.  When a gift is presented in a pretty box or bag, it makes it that much more special.  I found this pattern off of facebook.  The Crafty Carrot Collective.  Krista Frattin provided the pattern and how to video
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1HkLCeT4Q

This is the box open - I have used two flat magnets for the closure.
Its hard to tell in this picture and the one before, but the border
strips of paper are cut from Ombre Specialty Paper - it is oh so sparkly
  


The box all the way open - perfect for two Cadbury size chocolate bar
I have included a tag to write a heartfelt thanks to the recipient
I love it - and plan to make many for the Holidays   Just think how 
Cute a Halloween one will be.. Stay tuned!




Stamps - In Symmetry
Ink - Poppy Parade
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP, Ombre Specialty Paper
Accessories - Loose Flower Flourishes, Layering Circle Dies, Basic Border Dies, Pale Papaya & White Ribbon

Your Next Stop Kimberly is be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing
We Create Blog Hop September 2021 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey
Libby Fens
Cheryl Curtis YOU ARE HERE!

This is an image from Krista - This is the wrap around for the box

This image is from Krista - this is the pattern for the box 








3 comments:

procrastistamper said...

One of the things my customers *always* seem to squeal over, is chocolate bar wraps...even those simple ones. This will really freak them out, lol! And I just love ALL the paper in the Pattern Party Host Exclusive DSP - I think everyone should join SU! and Host their own party just to get it!!! 😁 Thanks for sharing the pattern pics and the link, too.

Tanya said...

Love your pretty box!! And thanks for sharing the pattern and instructions!
It's true, there are so many perks to being a demonstrator! :)

Tricia Butts said...

What a beautiful gift idea. Love this pretty designer series paper.