Sunday, August 29, 2021

Monday Montage 196 Dressed to Impress



This last three weeks since my last post has been a whirlwind of craziness.  From road trips, Disneyland, Brunch with new friends, to almost losing my SIL to health issues, Covid Craze, bombings, hurricanes.  Make the roller coaster stop!!!!  I have learned so much about the important things in life and about myself.

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop - Stick and around as see what these talented stampers have created!

I have had this stamp set sitting on my shelf for quite a while.  I love all the elements and everything in it as it ties to my love of being a girl.  I decided to get it inky!  I love this sentiment, because who doesn't need to hear someone things they are fabulous.  I love the Pattern Party DSP that comes as a hostess option.  So much goodness in there, it has become a go-to when I need DSP.  I added some wink of stella to the pink part of the lipstick tube and to the rose



Stamps - Dressed to Impress
Ink - Black
Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories - Marvelous Markers, Metallic edged satin ribbon (Retired Ribbon - OOPS!), Pastel Pearls, Wink of Stella

Headlines:
  • Jelly roll cake with peaches and cream - MMMMmmm
  • Working with the youth in my church - Everyone needs a new challenge!
  • Sick Doggos are no fun
  • Disneyland on your Birthday is FUN!
  • Disneyland on your Birthday with your BFF is even MORE FUN!
  • Football season starts in 4 more days!  Go Utes!  So excited to attend in person
  • Family is sooo important to me!

Your next stop is Elizabeth  and if you are traveling in reverse Charlet is your next stop.




No comments: