Sunday, June 27, 2021

Monday Montage 192 Hats Off


Wow - This summer has been so stinkin hot!  But it has been so nice to get out and be with people.  I am filling my summer with fun!  This weekend I have been visiting my Mom with a couple of my besties.  We have floated the river, saw Mary Poppins at the local outdoor theater, visiting the arts and wine festival, gotten a little sunburned, eaten fabulous food, watched chick flicks, played with the dogs and taken a few naps.  I hope your summers are shaping up to be loads of fun!

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Make sure you make it all the way through to see the amazing projects.

The card today is a 4 1/4  x 4 1/4.  Sometimes the image just works better on a different format.  I love this haat and wished I had it in real life.


Stamps - Dressed to Impress, Hats off
Paper - Poppy Parade, Moonlight Mist, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Ink - Poppy Parade
Accessories - Hat builder dies, pierced bloom dies, pearl basic jewels, adhesive backed sequins, checks and dots EF, Double Oval Punch

Headlines 
  • Cold Watermelon is the fruit of the Gods
  • Summer of Salads and Grilling - Stoves are too hot
  • Tubing down the Middlefork of the Payette - so relaxing
  • Making dinner for friends makes me happy
  • New disney Movies are good for my heart
  • Celebrating family birthdays 
  • A day of rain brings a little bit of relief to the drought


Next step is to head on over to Elizabeth's or if you are heading in reverse - jump back to Charlet's.  Either way, be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.


 




In case you get lost....Monday Montage 


No comments: