Sunday, June 6, 2021

Monday Montage 191 Pansy Patch


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop - Stick with us by hitting the next button at the end of the post to see all the amazing talent behind this group of bloggers!


When I first saw these pansy dies from Stampin' UP, I thought of two things.  The pansies that like to sing in Alice in Wonderland and a little song I learned in church as a child called little purple pansies.  They are small and tiny but can gladden any spot they are in.  I just had to have them in my stash.

Don't be intimidated by the plethora of dies, they go together so easily and the color combos are unlimited.

Stamps - Pansy Patch
Ink - Evening Evergreen, Bumble Bee, Fresh Freesia
Paper - Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories - Marvelous Markers, Pansy Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo pack

My Headlines for the Week,
  • Memorial Day Weekend Relaxation
  • Avoid the freeways on Holiday Weekends
  • Easy Drumstick Pie - Its a keeper
  • 87 days until Football Season starts for the U - Can't Wait
  • I love a good nap/snooze
  • Pace Popsicles help keep me cool and they taste yummy
  • Self Diagnosis - Trigger Finger - gonna hold out as long as I can
Next step is to head on over to Elizabeth's or if you are heading in reverse - jump back to Charlet's.  Either way, be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing





In case you get lost....Monday Montage 



No comments: