Sunday, March 29, 2020

Monday Montage 161

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope that you find something that inspires you to create and brings you happiness to see the beautiful creations.


What a crazy time we live in.  I vacillate between super anxious to calm and collected on a daily basis.  Usually when I tap into my Heavenly Fathers spirit, I can feel of his peace and know He is aware of me and my family and friends. 

I am missing March Madness!!!  I am working from home in a little corner of my bedroom during the week.  I do get out to walk the dog every day and a few fresh grocery items every couple of weeks.  We say hello to neighbors at a socially acceptable distance.  

This little walrus finally found its way into my Stampin UP shopping cart.  He makes me smile!  And those cute little herrings just take the cuteness over the top!


 Stamps - We'll Walrus Be Friends, Well Said, Beautiful You (inside sentiment)
Ink - Seaside Spray, Momento Black
Paper - Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories - Rectangle Stitched framelits, Well Worn Sequins, sponges, White & Black embossing powder, High Seas Embossing Folder, Stampin Blends, Well Written Dies

I wanted a celebrate big sentiment.  But there is slim pickins for the word celebrate.  I found one that would work in the Beautiful You set and then just colored with the black marker the big time portion of the thanks sentiment in the stamp set.

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive.  We will get through this and thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Dani - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.




 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: