Sunday, March 15, 2020

Monday Montage 160

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope that you find something that inspires you to create!

I can't believe how fast the weekend has gone.  I did make a lovely apple pie for Pi day, but it was given to a neighbor so I can't tell you how good it was, but it smelled and looked amazing.  We spent most of our day on Saturday at a family wedding celebration. It was a special day and so good to see family members. 

Today was spent visiting with members of our congregation and ensuring all was well with them, as well as our neighbors.  Especially the single older ladies and men.  We will be talking about this time for years to come.  Corona Virus 2020.  No public gatherings and many working from home.  Kids home from school.  I walk the dog at night and the traffic is just eerily absent. The noise pollution just isn't there.  I fight the urge to run to the store to stock up on items and continually talk myself off the cliff.  Just anxious  - I worry about others who are having a harder time.  I will be so relieved for normal.

My project this week uses Heart to Heart


Stamps - Heart to Heart, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Black
Paper - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Linen thread, Stitched Nested Label Framelits, Woven Threads Sequins


The Inside.....

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Dani - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Cathy has come up with.


Charlet Mallett - Painted Orange- Not Participating this week
Julie Warnick - Creating on the Run - Not Participating this week






 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: