Sunday, February 16, 2020

Monday Montage 158

Wouldn't that be great if there was a national holiday every month???  I could totally use an extra day off work every month.   You know its Presidents Day when your mail and TV ads are for furniture and electronics!  I hope to spend the day from work tackling a few more boxes/bins from moving and trying to work out a team building activity for about 30 people.  Don't ask how I got that assignment  PHHHHT!

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope that you find something that inspires you to create!

So, one of the stamp sets I fell in love with right away was the Honey Bee Bundle.  The sample card in the catalog was so darling.  Little did I know that after I got it and started to see all the cards being made with it all I could picture was the Utah State Motto and Emblem

Trust me when I say that the beehive emblem is all over Utah. We are the Beehive state. So that being said, every card with the beehive started to remind me of the emblem I see everywhere.  The last thing I wanted to do was create a card that looked like some image pasted on a poster or door knob here in Utah.  I have left out the beehive for now.

Stamps - Honey Bee
Ink - Black  
Paper - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, DSP Regals
Accesories  - Stitched Rectangle Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Detailed Bee dies, Linen thread, Wink of Stella

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Elizabeth - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.






Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - Not Participating this week

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

1 comment:

Creating on the Run said...

I love this! And I had a good laugh about the beehive emblem!!