Sunday, November 17, 2019

Monday Montage 152

I don't know about you, but I really need time to slow down a bit.  The holidays are coming too fast and I am not even close to being ready.  I am enjoying our warm fall weather and the college football season.  My Utes had an awesome game this weekend against UCLA  49-3.  We are still hanging out at #7 in the AP poll -   I doubt we will move in the CFP. when it comes out on Tuesday.  


Welcome to Monday Montage
So....this time of year, right up there with football, I love to watch Hallmark Christmas movies.  I know they all end the same on Christmas Eve, it starts to snow and they end up kissing...happily ever after.  One of them that I recently watched this year was Write Before Christmas.  SPOILERS  

The main character buys 5 Christmas cards to send to her boyfriend to help him get into the holiday spirit.  He breaks up with her before she can send them and she is left with 5 cards.  She decides to send them to 5 people that mean so much to her and the rest of the show is how those cards affected the receivers and their lives.  Moral of my story....getting Christmas cards is the mail is the BEST!!!!!  Send your cards and make someones day.

The holly in the Christmas Gleaming stamp set is what put me over the edge and I had to have it.  I heat embossed in gold the holly on the red and spruce paper.  I then fussy cut the berries and the holly out and layered them.  I love the plaid DSP.  It is soooo pretty with the gold accents.


Stamps - Christmas Gleaming, Tidings all Around
Ink - Shaded Spruce, Versamark
Paper - Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Gold Foil, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Accessories - Gold thread, gold embossing powder, layering circle dies


Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Elizabeth, hit next to see what she has created.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.


Monday Montage Hoppers

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: