Sunday, November 3, 2019

Monday Montage 151

I cannot believe that we are already into November.  We only have 4 more football games left in the football season except for a bowl game and if we continue to play as we have maybe a PAC 12 championship game.  This month is a great reminder of how much I have to be thankful for.

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop
I am grateful for friends that invited me into their circle.  To make cards to share and build friendships.  I am still in the process of unpacking thing and found myself looking for my red and green ink pads that are in a box I took to a tag making class.  Thankfully I have a friend that lives 10 minutes from me that saved my bacon.

The card ended up being Christmas despite the fact that I am embracing the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Stamps - Peaceful Boughs
Ink - Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper - Whisper White, Shaded Spruce,  Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Accessories - Snowfall accents, Beautiful Boughs Dies, Real Red cotton ribbon, jingle bells

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Elizabeth, hit next to see what she has created.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.




Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is so pretty and what a fun idea to have the bows with each pinecone down the side!