Thursday, August 1, 2019

We Create Brights Collection Blog Hop


Summer time!!!  It may be hot, but I love this season for the produce in the garden, hiking and campfires, playing in the pool or lake, the light that stays until its time for bed and the all flowers of summer.

 When I was younger I had a gingham girls coloring book.  I colored every page so carefully and I think I even saved the book after I was done.  I am always drawn to anything gingham.  My cousin and I would lay on the floor and she would take one page and I the other and we would color together.  Fun Times.

Here is my card for the Bright collection...Can't go wrong with gingham and daisys. These yellow daisy's just speak summer to me!



Stamps - Enjoy Life, Birch Background
Ink - Poppy Parade, Black
Paper - Poppy Parade, Granny Apply Green, Brights DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - Heirloom Frames and Dies, Medium Daisy Punch, Wild Rose Dies, In color Faceted Dots

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Go check out Jeanna's creations by clicking on the next button.



 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

4 comments:

libbystamps said...

Oooohhhh, I love this birch stamp in red!!!! This look awesome! Goes great with the yellow daisies! Great card, Cheryl!

Tanya said...

I love red and I love daisies and THIS IS FABULOUS! :D

procrastistamper said...

I agree, but this card doesn't just speak summer...it SCREAMS summer! Lol. Thanks for sharing :-D

Tricia Butts said...

Beautiful Summer card design. Love the way the background makes the daisies pop. :)