Sunday, July 28, 2019

Monday Montage 144

Summer is flying by.  I long for the summers when I complained about how hard my life was, but somehow finished chores by the time the river was warm enough to swim in.  We walked or drove our little Trail 90 down to our swimming hole.  It was right in one of the many bends of the Middle Fork of the Payette River and we would spend the rest of our afternoons swimming with the fish and soaking up the sun on the sand bar until it was time to come home and help Mom get dinner.  Adulting just doesn't seem quite as fun -

So... Another exciting thing is that College football is starting up in about a month..  My Utes first game is against our long time rival BYU.  Cant wait to see how this one turns out.  I love going to the football games and cheering on my team!

Here is the card I made for the Monday Montage Hop.  Images like this are one the main reasons I invest in Stampin Up markers.  They match the ink pads and paper and allow you to add multiple colors to one image precisely.



Stamps - A Little Lace, Vibrant Vases (Sentiment)
Ink - Pretty Peacock, Stampin Write Markers (Pretty Peacock, Roccoco Rose, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Seaside Spray)
Paper - Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Accessories - Stitched Lace die, 2019-2021 In-color Faceted Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels, Reversible Ribbon Pretty Peacock/Old Olive.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is the Divine Dani Dziama. Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.


Monday Montage Hoppers
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

1 comment:

Charlet Mallett said...

Super cute! And look at me ... I got your link right. Yippee!