Tuesday, May 1, 2018

We Create Blog Hop - Feminine Cards



Feminine type cards are some of the easiest for me - although there is a bit of tomboy in me...I am a girly girl through and through.  
I chose to use Falling Flowers with their coordinating dies May Flowers.
The card is a gatefold which can be achieved by scoring at 2.75 on each side
I embossed the flaps using the Oh My Stars embossing folder
I then stamped in versamark and used white embossing flower and heat embossed several of the images from the stamp set.
I colored them in with a blender pen using Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Denim.  
I popped some of the images up with dimensionals and created the layout.
The sentiment is from Eastern Beauty stamped in Dapper Denim
I used leftovers to accent the inside.  I love being able to tie in the outside with a sentiment and images inside.


Pop on over to Lynnz  crafters to see what great project she has for you.

  
Photobucket

8 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE this card--and I'm so going to miss Dapper Denim :-( Thanks for sharing :-D

Kris Kilkenny said...

Your layered flower arrangement is beautiful and I love your color combo! The embossing just makes it look so fancy! I'll have to try this fun fold! I love how you added the stars embossing folder to the front too.

Tanya said...

This is beautiful! I too love the colors you chose, and the pretty greeting.

Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 said...

WOW I love the colouring of your Falling Flowers, so delicate <3
Love this Fancy Fold <3
Cheers Shaz

Tricia Butts said...

Love the floral detail on your card. Wonderful use of colors and layers. :)

SeeJulieStamp said...

So much fun stuff going on! Loving all the layers and textures. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn Streifert said...

Oh Cheryl, I just adore your color scheme and that blue backdrop really makes the flowers pop! I'm going to miss this stamp set too.

libbystamps said...

This is SO pretty! I just got these framelits - looking forward to playing with them! Especially after seeing your card!