Monday, August 23, 2010

Halloween Thoughts

So I've accepted the fact that the calendar reads August
I am admitting I am only ready for mid June and here I am talking about Halloween decorations with Ralph and my friends.  I told Ralph that I would wait until Sept 20 and then little bit by bit - the Halloween decorations were going up.  I don't know that he was entirely thrilled about it.  Except for my club projects I have to prep for in September, I am going to be working on the cute decor that I have so many ideas,  I got lots of the ideas from the Stampin UP convention.  like... 


these pumpkins that were purchased from the craft store - spray painted white and then decorated with Stampin UP's decor elements.  I think a cool glow in the dark spray paint may even been "more cool"
Smiley from millan.net  


How about these great luminaries created from Stampin up paper and once again our great decor elements. 

In the mean time - ever since I got a table in my crafting area - I have sat down to work on a project almost every day. I love it!   this card really morphed from what it started out as, but the end product didn't turn out too bad.  I'll be honest, I don't love it.  I will share it anyway.

Stamps - Best Fiends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Halloween DSP (2009), elegant eggplant, basic black
Ink - Stazon Black, pumpkin pie, pear pizzazz, elegant eggplant, real red, soft suede
Accessories - Cricut cartridges (story book, paper dolls) spider web border punch, stickles, word window punch, modern label punch, blender pens. 

Here is the inside of the card.  Cute Huh? 

Well - off to do more creating
Ta Ta for now
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Wendy Weixler said...

Pretty darn stinkin' cute!! I still think that Franky stamp (well, the whole darn set, actually!) is one of my all-time faves! We need to get together and play, gf!!