Sunday, November 5, 2023

Monday Montage 248 - Autumn Leaves




Tis the Season of Gratitude.  I love the month of November almost as much as October.  Its that little blip of time before things go crazy Christmas and I take the time to really be grateful for all that I have and all that I am.  I give thanks to God for family, friends, and a stable loving home.

You have made it to the Monday Montage blog hop - stick with us an dyou will see some really fun projects.

I decided to stick with the Fall theme and use the gorgeous papers, dies and stamps that spell Fall with their images and colors and messages.


Stamps - Autumn Leaves
Ink - Pretty Peacock, Versamark 
Paper - Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories - gold Cord, Tailored Tags, Autumn Leaves Dies, Fruitful Blessing dies, In-color 2023-2025 dots, distressed tile 3D EF, Gold Embossing powder, Distressed gold DSP, Regals DSP

Click next to see Dani's creations...

Blog Roll

  1. Breelin Renwick

  2. Cathy Casey

  3. Charlet Mallett - Not Participating

  4. Cheryl Curtis – You Are Here!

  5. Dani Dziama

  6. Elizabeth Price

  7. Emily Miller Kimmey  

  8. Julie Warnick - Not Participating

  9. Wendy Weixler - Not Participating

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is beautiful! I love all the texture and colors!