Thursday, June 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop - Hey Chuck -Patterns Everywhere

Happy June  - Time doesn't ever seem to slow down and Summer is just around the corner.


You have arrived with the We Create small but mighty blog hop.  Our focus is "Patterns Everywhere"  Hopefully you will see some amazing use of patterns and Stampin' UP's Designers Series Paper.


When I first started paper crafting, I really struggled with patterned papers and how to incorporate the patterns with my design.  I am still not an expert, but am getting better at reaching for the DSP.  

I chose to use inked botanicals - which was actually designed with flowers and leaves that were pressing into ink and then pressing them onto the paper - I went a little more subtle with the plaid designs in the package.  Isn't plaid all tied to farm life?


I have to give a shout out to Hey Chuck stamp set. 
The Chickens and dies are sooo fun to work with.  


Stamps - Hey Chuck
Ink - Pecan Pie, Black
Paper - White, Lost Lagoon, Inked Botanicals DSP
Accessories - Hey Chuck Dies, Blends Markers

Continue on our small hop - won't take long.  Next up is is
Kimberly Morris


We Create Blog Hop June 2023 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey
Cheryl Curtis YOU ARE HERE!


2 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Lol, I love what you did with this Bundle - your DSP choices are perfect! This is one package of DSP that I didn't buy when the catalog came out, but I do like the non-flowery patterns on it. Thanks for sharing :-D

Tanya said...

He is adorable and I love your use of DP! Perfect match!