Sunday, January 8, 2023

Monday Montage 228 - Playing in the Rain - Alphabet A La Mode


I was dealt some pretty big blows this last week and have been trying to wrap my head around how best to mentally process them.  I guess it makes it even harder as these things were completely out of my control. The crush has been a great moral support but the pain and confusion don't go away.  It ultimately has to be trust in God's plan and somehow turning the issue over to Him.  Thank goodness I have a hobby that provides an escape and therapy.


I had a great morning brunch with some amazing friends on Saturday, a spiritual uplift on Sunday, and a little nap also really helped.  These little friends in Playing in the Rain stamp set can't help but put a smile on someone's face.  Even mine!


I die cut the word friend from Alphabet A La Mode and went searching for a sentiment to go with it.  I was looking more for a Thinking of you, but when I saw the Rainy days are better with you, I knew I had found the right one.  I masked off the "you" and embossed the sentiment on black with white embossing powder.  The DSP that coordinates with the stamps and dies made it super easy to add on the little creatures to the card.  I also really like the effect of the rainy background paper.  


 


  • Stamps - Playing In the Rain
  • Ink - White 
  • Paper - Mango Melody, Basic Black, White, Rain or Shine DSP
  • Accessories - Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Double Oval Punch, Stitched Rectangle dies, Playing in the Rain Dies, Loose Daisy Embellishments

You won't want to miss the next stop on the blog hop. Check out super talented Elizabeth's creations.
Blog Roll

No comments: