Sunday, July 3, 2022

Monday Montage 217 - Hes' the Man - Mountain Air


Happy 4th of July to my American Friends!  The weekend is flying by and I want to participate in all the fun things and not miss out.  Then....the introvert part of me just wants to stay home and relax, read a book, craft, watch a chick flick and A Capital Fourth on TV.  The struggle is REAL


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  This group of amazing crafters has some great things to share with you. Stay with us by hitting the next button.




I love camping and hiking and haven't been able to do much of it because of ...well lots of things.  Lets jus
t say I really miss it. It is one of my most favorite things to do with my Boy Crush.  I tied in the Mountain Air stamp set with the amazing die cuts from He's the Man DSP.  Funny, looking at it now it looks like my die cut has whiskers. Hahahaha
Stamps - Mountain Air
Ink - Starry Sky, Succulent Sage, Evening Evergree, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Paper - White, Evening Evergreen, Succulent Sage, He's The Man DSP
Accessories - Linen Thread,  Rustic Metallic Dots, Majestic Moutain Dies


I get/have to go to girls camp this year, I think I might leave this for my Boy Crush to find while I am gone.


Make sure you go “back” if you missed Charlet's amazing creation or you can continue around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani's gorgeous work and the rest of the hop!  Links to all of our fabulous hoppers are listed below



No comments: