Wednesday, June 1, 2022

We Create - Reason To Smile


I am not sure how it happens, but it seems like the all the things fall on the first week of the month.  I am always so grateful to get past those few days.  I am loving the wet spring we have been experiencing with a few warm days.  The flowers are popping and gorgeous.


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  We are highlighting our favorite things from the new Stampin' UP Catalog.  
There are only a few of us and you won't want to miss a thing!  







I have several favorites and all for different reasons.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the in colors for 2022-2024.  They are bright cheery and so fun to use.  I chose to highlight the Reason to Smile stamp set.   
This stamp set enables me to make a great card in just a few minutes.  I used my Stamparatus and masked the floral parts of the stamp and inked and stamped in black.  Once I got the intensity of black I wanted, I removed the masks and with my stamp n write markers I colored the flowers and was able to stamp them in exactly the right place.

I always think about who I would send my card to as I make it.  I immediately thought of my sweet SIL who passed away late fall last year.  She always gave me a reason to smile.  I think I will just hang this card on my pin board and every time I see it I will think of her!



Stamps - Reason to Smile
Ink - Black
Paper - Basic White, In color 2022-2024 DSP
Accessories - In color twine 2022-2024, In color matte dots 2022-2024, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stamp n Write Markers In color 2022-2024


Currently: 
Reading - The Dearly Beloved - by Cara Wall
Eating - Apple
Watching - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Loving - Spring Flowers
Listening - Ed Sheeran
Feeling - FRAZZLED

Your next stop is Wendy Weixler  - Stick with us to see more of our Favorites!


2 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Love this card, it's so sunny and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing :-D

Tanya said...

I love the new colors on this card! So happy and fun!
I like the idea of keeping the card as a reminder.