Sunday, July 25, 2021

Monday Montage 194 - Right Behind You

This last weekend is the start of the Olympics competitions.  So far, what I have seen is amazing sportsmanship, underdogs reaching their goals and athletes that have worked so hard for their dreams.  My first Olympics I truly remember watching was the summer games in LA.  My cousin and I were house sitting and we ordered pizza and were just mesmerized by the ceremonies and a the gymnasts Peter Vidmar and Mary Lou Retton.  I have been hooked on the Olympic events ever since.

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop - Stick with us - I know you will receive some crafting inspiration from one of us!

When I saw this Right Behind You stamp set in the new catalog - I knew it was going to end up in my stash.  I love the thought of besties hanging out and pushing together through the fun times and maybe not so fun times.  I also realize there isn't a whole lot of variation in creating cards with this adorable stamp set, so it is possible if it slightly resembles something you have already seen - Not intentional.

I used the Border dies to make a cloud stencil to create the back ground - our blending brushes do an amazing job of evenly spreading the ink.

Stamps - Right Behind You
Paper - Basic White, Pattern Party DSP, Balmy Blue
Ink - Black
Accessories - Give it a whirl dies, Messages Dies, Marvelous Markers, Wink of Stella, Border Dies, blending brushes

Headlines for the week
  • Homemade strawberry ice cream is the best!
  • My boy crush makes the best smoked pulled pork
  • Succumbed and finally purchased an Air Conditioner  No Regrets!!!!
  • Time with friends is good for my heart
  • Olympics is good for my heart. Go USA!!!
  • Three day weekends are a great Time Out - even if we don't go anywhere
  • No Cook Dinners - My favorite!

Thanks for hanging with me - Your next step is Elizabeth Price or if you are traveling in reverse Cathy Casey




In case you get lost....Monday Montage 

No comments: