Sunday, August 16, 2020

Monday Montage #171



Welcome to Montage Montage Blog Hop - Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

I have been dabbling in some home made fall decor this last week from Wood Connection...cute owls, monsters, leaves and pumpkins.  I have promised my husband that the fall decor won't be displayed until September, but I am having a hard time resisting.  

My favorite color is red and my second favorite color is FALL.  Fall colors are so brilliant and rich and such a rainbow.  I did break down and do a fall card today.  

When I saw this pink/blackberry plaid, I knew I had to make a fall card.  Just a side note...you cannot pass by this plaid paper.  Colors for all year round.  I sponged the leaves with Blackberry bliss to make the pattern and edges pop.





Stamps - Beautiful Autumn
Ink -BlackBerry Bliss
Paper - Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories - Old World Paper EF, Gathered Leaves Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Basketweave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack


I hope everyone is wearing your mask and keeping safe and healthy.  Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage group - Your next stop is Dani - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.



photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: