Wednesday, July 1, 2020

We Create - Look At These Labels!

Welcome to the We Create blog hop.  Normally I try to steer clear of labels - nobody likes a label.  But...when it come to paper crafting - Give me all the label punches and dies!!!!
 
I opted to use Tasteful Touches stamp set - I was in need of a good neutral friend card and loved the feather inside.The coordinate dies are all about the labels.  I love the stitched edges and they also have an embossed edge on some of the labels to create a really classy label.

You Are So Special with Tasteful Touches – STAMP WITH BRIAN  .

Stamps - Tasteful Touches, Waterfront (sentiment)
Ink - Early Espresso
Paper - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, World of Good DSP, Brass Foil
Accessories - Markers for the dots.


Check out what Tanya has created using labels
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

4 comments:

libbystamps said...

Lovely card Cheryl!

Tanya said...

This is so pretty! My favorite detail is the layered greeting label!

Tricia Butts said...

Beautiful card design. Love the touches of gold. So elegant.

procrastistamper said...

Love this card! I'm sure I'm going to have to just leave these dies out all year, they're perfect for everything. And the little marker dots you added to the card are really the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing :-D