Monday, June 1, 2020

We Create Making a Splash


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find something that makes you happy and inspires you to create.

I am taking a different direction for Making a Splash.  My nephew graduated from High School with out much of a fanfare.  I wanted to make an "amazing" card for this "amazing" kid.  I know that he will make a big splash what ever he chooses to do.

If you don't have this stamp set, get it now.  It is so versatile and makes a "splash" of a card!  I made the hat using a retired tassel.  The tutorial I used for the hat is HERE


Stamps - Everything Amazing.
Ink - Basic Gray, Garden Green
Paper - Garden Green, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP, Basic Black
Accessories - Wink of Stella, Tassel, Stitched Rectangle Dies

 Salt Lake City, like many others, had protests and riots.  I live relatively close to the action and to say that Saturday evening was a little unsettling is saying it mildly.  I hope that everyone is staying safe, staying healthy and staying positive.  We will get through this and thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the We Create Crew group.  Your next stop is Kimberley - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  

photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I absolutely love this!! So fun, so fantastic!

procrastistamper said...

So nice and scholarly looking! I love those colors - those must be his school colors? Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial, as well, I'll be bookmarking that one. :-D

Tricia Butts said...

Wonderful Graduation card design. I hope your nephew gets to celebrate this milestone achievement soon.