Sunday, January 5, 2020

Monday Montage 155

I love weekends.  It is so great to spend extra time with my sweetheart and my doggie.  Its a great time to schedule some "me" time and a little creative time.  And then sometimes things don't go as planned and then I end up having my creative time at midnight (LOL)

 I love this music set from the new seasonal catalog. The piano, the music notes and staff,  the hearts!!!
So cute.

Stamps -  Music From the Heart
Ink - Momento Black
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, From My Heart DSP
Accessories - Detailed Hearts Die, Layering Squared Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies,  Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon.



Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Dani, hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.


Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - Not Participating this hop
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

1 comment:

ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.