Sunday, September 1, 2019

We Create Metallics Blog Hop

My birthday month is over and I had so much fun celebrating all month.  I was spoiled rotten by friends and family.  To top it off  the Utes won their football game on Thursday night.  Moss was a machine!  

The theme this month is to create with metallic paper, ink embellishments etc.  I may have gone a bit overboard,   
You have got to check out the new inks in the Holiday Catalog which goes live Sept 4th   The Delicata Ink - Golden Glitz is so shimmery and glitzy.  
Stamps - Very Versailles (Background Script) Band Together, Fabulous Phrases
Ink - Delicata Golden Glitz
Paper - Very Vanilla Gold foil
Accessories - Gold Pearls, Detailed Bands Dies

Go check out Jeanna's projects...

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so pretty!! I love the gold and vanilla combo!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Cheryl!!! This is beautiful. I love your color combo and I think I am definitely going to need to order those inks!!!