Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Count Your Blessing Blog Hop


Fall is here and the colors in Utah have been so vibrant ...yellows, oranges, rusts, reds, brown and green.  Oliver the bulldog wants to stop at every leaf pile and check it out.  A new playground for him.  He loves to run in the leaves.  I'm not brave enough...too many dogs in the neighborhood that leave hidden piles.

I am sharing two cards I made from the Count My Blessing set from the Occassions Catalog.  The script of the sentiments is what initially drew me to the set and then fall images just topped it off.  I had to have it.

Both cards share the same layout and colors.  I just changed the floral image to the leaves and acorns.  To pop it up or step it up I layered the flowers and added the pearls.
To pop this one out, I (unfortunately) could not find my layering circle dies :(  I popped the image up with dimensionals and added a bow and pearls to the card.  I also added an extra leaf and acorn to the image to give it a bit of dimension.


Hop on over to Jeanna's for some new ideas...



Photobucket

4 comments:

KilkennyVFX said...

I love the DSP! Both cards are very pretty and perfect for Fall! The layered leaves with the acorns fits perfectly inside that circle. Very nice!

Tanya said...

I agree, the font from this stamp set is beautiful! I love your cards- the coloring is perfect!

procrastistamper said...

These are both so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :-D

stampinjul said...

I love the softness of these cards. The DSP with stamps is so beautiful.