Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Birthdays - a few days late

We celebrated three birthday's this month. All three of them occurred while Ralph and I were away visiting my Mother. I knew the cards needed to be made as soon as I got home, which they were, but didn't end up in the mail until a week later Oops!!!! But they say - Better late than never.

Here is the card sent to the two guys - my BIL and my brother.
The inside of the card said something to the effect "Happy birthday to an old dawg!  Here is to a year of new tricks"  I actually really liked this one.
Stamps - Hit the road
Paper - Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black
Accessories  - Wheel (can't remember the name) blender pens, brads, cuttlebug folder, word window punch.

The next one is for a SIL -   Once again I used colors that Ralph is not entirely fond of - pink and brown.  I think because I use them so much.  But I think it is a darling card.  The inside reads - Here is to a year of many more sweet celebrations.  Which in fact, she has a very sweet thing to celebrate as she got her first grandchild the same week.  We are very excited for her and for their family.

Stamps - Sweet Scoops
Paper - chocolate chip, pretty in pink and whisper white
Ink - Rose Red, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, soft suede
Accessories - scalloped border punch, circle punch, paper piercer.

Well - there are always more birthdays and celebrations to stamp for.
Ta Ta for now and keep cool
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

marlene said...

love them! Really love the boy card I need the stamp set. the girl card is very cute too!