Friday, June 25, 2010

FYI - a little MEME

Millan.net
Yourself: A little stressed about finances, but otherwise looking forward to the weekend
Your Partner: Dropped 8 pounds this week and he is perfect for me!
Your Hair: Desperately needing a hair cut
Your Mother: A saint - I love her a lot.
Your Father: Missing him terribly
Your Favorite Item: My rubber stamps and accessories (I know that is more than one, but I couldn't narrow it down)
Your Dream Last night: I gained 6 pounds - thank goodness that one didn't come true!!!!
My favorite Drink: Of all time would have to be a Pina Colada - virgin of course.
My dream car: Right now is a Red tricked out Jeep
My dream home:  An updated home that has a huge kitchen with amazing appliances, a place to entertain and a big, well cared for, back yard with room for a garden.
The room you are in now: My cublicle at work
You Fear: Never getting out of our RUT!
Where you want to be in 10 years: In my own home with a few vacations under my belt
Who You hung out with last night: Riley and Ralph
You're not:  Everything
Wish list Items: Too Big to list - but a new car and furniture is at the top.
Last thing you did: Ate lunch
What are you wearing: Bright pink jacket with a floral print skirt and cute sandals
Favorite Weather: Sunny/Partly cloudy and about 65-70 degrees
Favorite Book: Polar Dream and my scriptures
Last thing I ate: Apple (i wanted pizza)
Your Life: Constantly guided and abundantly blessed
Your Mood: Anxious
Your Best Friend: Ralph
What are you thinking right now: That I have a lot of work to finish before the 30th
Your Car: Is limping along
What are you doing at this moment: besides blogging, listening to my list of favorite tunes
Relationship status: Taken, occupied, not available, married happily.
What is on TV: We stick with cooking channels and Nature/History shows and PBS
Last time I laughed: This morning, when someone told me the cutest story about their grandson. Way funny!

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

Ta Ta for Now
Millan.net

No comments: