Friday, October 15, 2010

Are you Counting Down?

33 days and counting...

We are going to have guests at our house the day it opens and the following week.  I don't care what I have to do - we are going to go see it.  Wahoo!  I can hardly wait.  The soundtrack sounds amazing!

Dilemma -  our Stake/Regional conference lands on a home football game day.  We play Colorado State.  It is the only home game during the month of October.  There are only three more home games left.  Have I mentioned how much I like to go to football games?  This is a time Ralph and I have set aside to be together and experience something we both enjoy.  Who enjoys meetings?  Stake Priesthood meeting starts at the same time as the football game.  The evening meeting starts at 7:00 -would probably just be getting over by then, but we would still have to come home and change.  What to do? What to do? What to do?

Here is the card I made for Miss Mar  - used supplies I had given to me by fellow crafters.  Isn't she fun?  Just like my SIL.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy Weixler said...

I guess I will SOOOO hafta come and kidnap ya on November 19!!! (that trailer was amazing!) Your card is darling, too! :)