Saturday, January 9, 2010

A better outlook

I had such a hard time getting to sleep last night... Smiley from millan.netjust could not shut my brain off. I was so excited to take a look at this house Ralph found and to be done with the house hunting thing. I also stressed about making sure I would be prepared to teach about the prophet Abraham on Sunday.(Anyone who claims to completely understand that part of the PofGP is lying!) and wondering how I was going to fit in everything today. Usually I can turn it off, but for some reason last night I couldn't. The last time I looked at the clock was 2:30a.m. So when I finally woke up this morning it was 9:50 a.m.  My morning was shot!

After breakfast (grape juice and a few pretzels) we drove to the house.  It was a definite fixer upper and after calling the agent on the for sale sign we learned the rental notice we saw on the internet was a huge phishing scam.  Thank goodness Ralph has his head on straight and didn't send any personal info.  We looked at another one that sounded like a great place to rent.  When we pulled into the driveway we noticed that there were gang markings on the garage and garbage cans.  It wasn't as big as I had imagined and looked pretty run down.  So those two options being veto'd we were back to square one.   We spent the next hour driving around certain neighborhoods we wouldn't mind living in.  We found one that we can call on - not crazy about it.  I have been on the internet looking this afternoon and found one that is a lot closer to the area we would like to live in and a much better option.  It is at the top of our price range, but I feel that if it is right for us Heavenly Father will help us find a way to make ends meet.  We have an appointment to look at it later this evening or tomorrow - what ever can be arranged by the owner.   The madness continues!

I have been hashing a few ideas out for card sqamples for Saturday.  I have some pretty good ideas.  My problem is narrowing it down to 3 relativley easy projects. Fun times.
Smiley from millan.net
Well - I hope you have a great Saturday evening
Ta Ta for now!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

1 comment:

marlene said...

hey I just made 2 CARDS i AM SURE NO WHERE AS CUTE AS yours but way fun!! thinking about you and praying you find the perfect place love you