Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just another day

Animation from millan.net

Only one more day until Thanksgiving. Time is just flying!  I have been compiling a Thankful for...list - can't wait to debut it.

Just in case you haven't noticed, it has been kinda cold.  Comes with the season, I know.  One of my favorite things about the cold is...frost. When the light, whether it comes from a street light or from the sun, reflects on the ice crystals it just sparkles. Just like diamonds or glitter. I love sparkly things.  Another thing I like about frost is that if there is enough moisture in the air, then trees and fences are covered with enough frost they look like someone flocked them. So pretty.  Frost patterns on windows can be really cool to look at as well, except when you have to scrape them off of your car so you can see.

One more day of work to make it through before I get a break. Here are ten things I am truly looking forward to this weekend:

1. Sleeping In
2. Turkey Dinner = Food Coma - love it!
3. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
4. Ralph gets released from his Bishop calling
5. Football...including the great rivalry game between Utah and BYU
6. Decorating for Christmas/Christmas Music.
7. Watching movies with my sweetheart and Riley B.
8. Spending time with Ralph's family.  Yes, I do like them.
9. Making Christmas cards to send to family.
10. Chex Mix!


I hope you have list of things you are looking forward to, tell me about them.
Well I am off to bed, lots to do tomorrow. Ta Ta for now.
Millan.net

No comments: