Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today....

Well off to another great start.  Yesterday was somewhat a productive day.  It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand.  Especially those tasks I would rather not be doing.  (the crap room) 

I was getting ready for work this morning and was headed downstairs.  Riley B. did not want to come out from under the covers.  I will have to post a picture tomorrow.  He is not a morning doggie.  Kind of like his owner : )

Not too much going on so you get a little meme today

Outside my window....the sun is really trying to peak out behind the clouds.  She is not having a great success at it.

I am thinking...That I need to get more things done today.

I am thankful for...My wonderful family and all they do for me.

I am wearing...a new skirt I finally got in the mail after a small fiasco of receiving the wrong item in the package.  It was this horrid green/metallic gold jacket that has now been sent back to the company.  I love new clothes : )

I am reading...Middlemarch by George Eliot.  I hope I make it through the book for book group.

I am remembering...That I need to call the RS President and get a count of people who will be making my fall banner for Super Saturday.

I am going... To walk up the canyon during my lunch hour.  Gotta get some exercise in somehow.

On my mind...The stresses of life.

From the kitchen...PB sandwich for breakfast (didn't get up in time to do anything better)

I am hoping...my DH has a good day and is able to have success in his business meetings today.

Pondering the words...from the 3rd verse of our National Anthem...In God We Trust. (Thanks Gary)

Noticing that...I really need a manicure.

One of my favorite things...Being spontaneous even if I have many chores to do.

Have a great day!  Ta Ta for now.

1 comment:

marlene said...

I love that you have a blogg !!! I can feel closer to you even though I am far away!!