Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally Friday!

I didn't think this work week was ever going to end.  Don't get me wrong...I have plenty to do and never enough time to really get on top of things, but I have had enough of sitting at the desk/computer for now. 
Smiley from millan.net

Even though there is a to do list, I am looking forward to the weekend. We will be:
  • putting plastic on windows to preserve some of that expensive heat
  • probably raking some leaves
  • Hopefully taking the car in for some repairs $$$. 
  • Prepping the house for guests
  • Going to a football game - GO UTES!
  • preparing a sunday school lesson on FH (oh, Yay) 
  • and hopefully catching up on some sleep
I think hubby and I will watch a movie tonight Millan.net perhaps even a scary one.  Actually what will really happen is I will watch the movie and DH will sleep.  (now I will be in trouble for saying that)
Smiley from millan.net Have you noticed lately it seems there are lots of cold and flu bugs circulating. Half the staff at work are coughing and sniffing.  I guess as long as there is no shaking hands and keeping my distance, I should be ok.  Of course that includes, a huge bottle of Purell hand sanitzer at my desk, 7 to 8 hours of sleep, keep the white sugar and white flour intake down, increase the fruts and veggies, and take your vitamins.   Oh, and don't forget keep your stress levels down. 

Well...here is to a headache free weekend full of rest and fun!
Ta Ta for now.

No comments: