Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall

Well, I guess I am letting myself get sucked in to the trend of blogging.  I don't know how long I will last at it, but I will give it a try.  Hopefully I will get Ralph to post as well.

Fall happens to be one of my favorite seasons of the year. 


With this wonderful season, football games are abound.  I can watch my favorite football team play at Rice Eccles Stadium.  Go Utes!  I love the colors of the changing leaves, the cool bite in the air and snuggling up in my favorite afghan to watch a movie.  Which, by the way, I can because all the summer chores are done.  There may be a few leaves to rake, but I think I will wait until most of them have fallen before tackling that chore.

Actually, speaking of tasks, I will be tackling the "crap" room tonight.  The "crap" room is a small room that contains all of my card making supplies with a few extra things thrown in.  I need to do this because 1.  a group of friends will be coming over on Friday to have access to all my stuff and I need to make it somewhat presentable and  2. My sister-in-law and mother are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks and they will make me do it while they are here if it has not already been done.  So after work, I will be spending most of my evening upstairs.

Ralph made a huge pot of yummy homeade chicken noodle soup yesterday, so I won't have to think about what to fix for dinner tonight.  We get left overs and I am ok with that.  Ralph is such a good cook and I am spoiled because of it.  Thanks sweety for taking care of me.

Currently our home telephone is not working.  The display reads "No Line" .  If you try to call it, you get a busy signal.  I know you all thought I was on the phone all evening, but just so you know I have better things to do with my time.  And yes... the bill has been paid. : )  So the question is...Did the phone die, or do we have problems with the phone line.  Ralph will be testing the phone at another location today.  At this point, we are seriously contemplating getting rid of our land line and just using our cell phones.  I will keep everyone updated. 

The morning is passing by quickly and I have several things to get done before I leave work this afternoon.  Have a great day.  Ta Ta for now.

No comments: