Monday, April 5, 2010

Trick of a tiny belly

Like I really know  HA HA HA - but have you seen those ad's online for the secret?

Here are some issues I have with this ad.
  • Aren't you excited there in only one trick/tip...Me too!
  • The left "boob" is defying gravity
  • Is it a trick or a tip?  Huge difference.  Can you trick a fat belly?
  • How much is a "bit", cause I have a bit to get rid of.
Mom’s Secret Diet Exposed

Really, the picture in this ad says it all.


Or at least it says a lot of things. Specifically, it says that this diet is mostly about sucking in your gut for “after” pictures, a technique I wholeheartedly endorse.
 
Don't you think Mom is going to be upset because someone has let the secret slip out?  I guarantee you someone’s going to be getting a talking to when their Mom sees this ad.
 
I know there are a lot more tips and secrets out there to share, so I thought I would share some of mine.
 
*Anything with a styromfoam/sponge texture will help curb your hunger until your next meal- fat free microwave popcorn, rice cakes, packing peanuts
 
*Tips to Eliminate Junk Food Cravings:  To eliminate junk food cravings, just keep eating junk food. All the time. Whenever you feel even a teensy urge to eat junk food, seek it out immediately. By never letting a mild interest in food escalate to actual hunger before you rush off to the nearest Maggie Moos, SmashBurger, or grocery/convenience store, you are guaranteed to never have junk food cravings.


*Five Surprising Fat-Burning Foods: Here are five foods that you would be surprised to find are fat-burning. I know I’d certainly be surprised.
1.  Philly Cheesesteak with home cut fries
2.  Cheesecake
3.  E.L. Fudge cookies
4.  Meatball subs - smothered in cheese and sauce
5.  Cherry fudge cake - yes I can devour one of these is two days - almost by myself.

My last tip...kind of a weird one but you might want to try it out in case the others don't work for you -
Exercise a lot, eat a lot of fresh vegetables, fruit and lean protien, and stop eating before you’re full.

Back on the wagon again!

Ta Ta for now
Smiley from millan.net

No comments: