Friday, April 9, 2010

I am all over the board

This week I have gone from being so giddy I can hardly stand it to being so mad at the world, nothing would brighten my day.  We have gone from waking up to several inches of snow on Monday to spring weather this weekend. I will get the logistics out and be done with it. (no this is not hormonal and yes I have taken my vitamins)
Why I am giddy
  • It is spring
  • Stampin UP is redoing it's color palette which translates into new stuff
  • Easy week @ work because of General conference
  • Stampin UP convention registration is next week
  • Preparing for a stamp a stack in two weeks
  • I am getting a church calling on Sunday
  • I get a hair cut this month (yeah!!!!)
  • Ralph starts work for the state this week - part time

Why I am grumpy
  • Ralph has been grumpy
  • I have to help clean the church in the morning  - no sleeping in
  • I have to work in the garden tomorrow
  • I didn't get things done at work that I wanted to this week - despite the light load
  • I don't want to stay at home tonight - but my pocket book is keeping me home.
  • I need a car that is legal (don't ask)
  • I am getting a church calling on Sunday
  • My house is still cold - furnace guy can't come until Monday - good thing the weather is warming up.
I could probably go on and on, but I won't.  It doesn't really help the issue.

Happy birthday to my SIL today - for those interested...here is the card I made her.  Stamps: Elegant Notes, Ink: Stazon Black, Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Bordering Blue, Bravo Burdundy, Accessories:  Black grosgrain ribbon, paper snips. 

Ralph came up with the sentiment.  He is so creative that way.  We actually came up with several ideas, but most of them were not appropriate.  We agreed on this one.  We love her and wish her the best day.  

Well - that has been my week in a nutshell.  Not too much else that is even remotely exciting.  Have a great Friday evening and enjoy your spring weekend.

Ta Ta for now
Millan.net

1 comment:

Bruce & Susan Curtis said...

That is one of the most adorable cards I have ever received! In fact, it will be on permanent display in my music classroom!
I love you guys!

Your
SNL