Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 days and counting

Yikes.  I feel like I am on a rollercoaster and I can't get off.  The questions is...am I having fun?  I love riding rollercoasters at theme parks.  As you travel to the top you can feel the chains jerk and pull and you totally anticipate how awesome it is going to feel when you get to the top and start your descent and the ride that is ahead.  I would ride them over and over and over.  I never seem to tire of them.  Somehow I need to apply the thrill of that ride to the ride I am on now.   Not quite the same.
Smiley from millan.netWell, I think we have a plan for Christmas.  The calendar is full and lists are made.   We need to play it smart and be wise about our choices and somehow we will make it through.  Kind of excited!

I don't know why I let this get to me, but I have.  The bishop of the ward that we officially live in (boundaries) just called to let me know of a place available to rent in their ward - just in case we have to move.  Just leave me alone please!  Let me figure this out on my own!  The more I get pushed the more I will push back.  On Sunday, there were several little comments and digs about changing to a different ward.  I don't want to uproot.  I am counting on every part of my being to stay in the ward I am now.  I never thought I would feel so strongly about this, but I do.  If I can't stay in my ward, then I want to move far enough away to have a clean start. 

Well, since we are celebrating the holdiays, I thought I would share a recipe each day...
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law.  It is one of our favorites.

Cheeseball
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1/3 to 1/2 Cup crushed pineapple - drained well
1/4 Cup green pepper chopped finely
1/4 Cup celery chopped finely
1/4 Cup green onions - chopped
Lawrys season salt and pepper to taste
Roll mixture into ball and then roll in 1/2 Cup chopped nuts.  Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.  Serve with your favorite crackers.

Got to take a dog for a walk and then hit the hay
Ta Ta for now.
Smiley from millan.net

No comments: