Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Safe Place

A rule of thumb I should always remember is never put something you need in a safe place so you can find it later.  I never find it later!  I spent a good hour looking for a couple of items I needed.  I had traced my steps to the point of remembering I put is somewhere that I would remember.  After prayers and effort I was able to find what I was looking for.  I wonder if I was just better organized if I would still have this problem.  My brain tells me yes - it is genetic - sorry Mom.
Smiley from millan.net

I am looking for a safe place to drop anchor.  If you know of any spots let me know.  But you know...if I just keep busy enough I won't have to think about it.

NINE days until Christmas - I have way too much to do and not enough time or money.  Please pass some extra!

I will leave you with a yummy easy dessert - that I have on my list to try.  I found it on a friends blog.

Crescent Roll Cheesecake

2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup cinnamon sugar

Unroll one package of crescent rolls and line the bottom of a 9x13" pan. Flatten out well. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread this mix over the crescent rolls. Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mix. Pour the melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments: