Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Review and Stuff


Once again the scales have dropped despite the Bugle treats this week...must have been those walks up the hill.  YAY!!!!  I feel like I have broken through a barrier I thought I would never get through. yes!  I have now officially lost more than what I ever did with Weight Watchers.  Every little drop provides just enough motivation to stick with it.
 
Just finished another book titled Restless by William Boyd.  It took a long time to get into it and then for the last third of the book it really kept my attention.  There were parts of the story which really had no relation, I felt, to the true plot of the book.  It is about a Russian woman recruited to be a British spy during WWII.  The job of their team was to get the US to join the war.  It ultimately is about trust and revenge.  It was an ok book, but wouldn't suggest it as a "good read"
Just Now…

  • The sun is coming up it is going to be a beautiful day.
  • It totally feels like fall and I love it!
  • After a cleanse day – I am starving - even a breakfast shake sounds good.
  • I lost 3 pounds last week
  • And even more inches
  • Riley is still not awake
  • I have a big day ahead of me lots to do

Ta Ta for now
Photobucket

2 comments:

marlene said...

way to go Cheryl I love breaking that mark ! it is fun it took me forever to do it but it felt so good. I needed a good story maybe I will do it again grrr.how come it came back so fast?

Wendy Weixler said...

Good for YOU!! What a great milestone!!! I finally dropped below my "stuck point" a couple of days ago ... BUT I was at an airshow the past two days and ate a few french fries (not many, but it was the first real "cheating" I have done on this diet). Guess I'll see what impact, if any, that small bunch of fries did to my numbers ... I DID walk miles and miles at the airshow, so helpfully I helped myself there!!