Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm so tired

So I sit here at my desk in a drug induced state.  I took a zyrtec just before bed last night - slept as hard as a rock.  I still feel like I could be sleeping or napping.  I have been dealing with sinus issues since before Thanksgiving.  I have been doing everything possible that might fix it except go to the Dr.'s.  The zyrtec seems to be doing an ok job - but I can't continue with the "sleepies"  I will have to get a caffeinated beverage to make it through the rest of the day.

Here is another picture of a valentine I sent to my family and once again will clarify that is not my original idea but cute none the less.

Stamps - Be my Valentine
Ink - stazon black
Paper - whisper white, real red, red glimmer paper, Valentine DSP 2010.
Accessories - heart punch, 1 1/4 square punch, red taffeta ribbon, EF

This was my favorite that I did for Valentines.  Poor Ralph, once again, did not get a card. 

Time is ticking and I still have a lot to do today before I leave work.  I just wanted to share the creation

Ta Ta for now
Photobucket

1 comment:

marlene said...

I was the lucky one that got that fabulous card AND i love it Love it