Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Short and Sweet

I would have to say today has been a very average day.
**Went to work - got quite a bit done. My desk is still covered with paper, but there has been progress. Still trying to catch up from being gone last month due to my cold and moving.
**Went for a walk during lunch hour - my regular route was closed due to construction, so we ran a set of stairs to make up for the closed road. Whew!
**Came home and decided I should go to the RS B-day dinner in my new ward. A little scary, but I made it. Everyone seems very friendly and I think this ward will be good.
**Came home - watched the rest of biggest loser. What a silly show to get hooked on.
**I read some of my book for bookgroup on Thursday. Definitely not going to make it to the end, but I can give it a try.
**Walked Riley for his evening potty break.
**Now I am just updating my blog and then we will say prayers and sign off for another day.

I hope your day was good!
Ta Ta for now
Smiley from millan.net

No comments: