Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Carolyn

So this week has been kind of crazy - and we didn't really have anything scheduled. I guess I just found things to do with my time. I have started the arduous task of sorting out my crafting area.
Not so much fun. I need a desk, a couple more shelves and storage solutions for it to be ideal. So I am working to making it usable until I can afford to make it perfect.

Today is Ralph's sister's birthday. I remember calling her from Hawaii while we were on our honeymoon to wish her a happy birthday. Now that is a devoted brother. Anyway I made her a card and got it in the mail yesterday. Whew! I have to keep my goal up - to make sure we get b-day cards sent to all the siblings and parents on time.

Here is the creation... I can't take full credit as I had seen the slot machine idea done on another website.  So CAAUUTE!

Stamps by Stampin UP:  Tart N Tangy, Smarty Pants
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4 Square punch, 1 3/8 square punch, Photo corners punch, 1/16 circle punch, black brads

The inside of the card says "We bet you win a big jackpot on your birthday!  I didn't take a picture because Ralph had already written in it and I figured you didn't need to see his heartfelt sentiments. 

Tune in tomorrow -I am working on a photo journaling project for my next post. 
Ta Ta For now
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

No comments: