Monday, December 5, 2011

Cool Suff

As part of the Christmas Season I usually insist on watching the First Presidency devotional.  There were other things our thoughts were focused on at that time, but through my co-workers I heard about this new website the church has set up called The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos that was presented by President Eyring.

I checked the site out during my lunch hour...what an amazing job the LDS Church has done.  The filming site has been set up out in the middle of no where, which is close to Goshen UT. 
Check out the first intro video, which is a compilation of several clips from other videos.  I would encourage a vistit to all the other clips shown on the site. 

If it weren't for the life of Jesus Christ we wouldn't be celebrating Christmas.  Hopefully, we can remember the real reason for presents and the season.

Photobucket

No comments: