Saturday, July 2, 2022

Stamping With Friends - Paper Strip Challenge


Welcome to the Stampin' With Friends Blog Hop - Paper Strip Challenge. Happy 4th of July and Canada Day Weekend to those in the US and Canada.  I hope you have an amazing weekend full of family, friends and lots of good food and fireworks!  




I kept my paper strip design fairly simple as the colors were bright and eye catching.  This was a lot of fun to put together.  I added the stitched with whimsy lines on the edge to fill in the space but leaving the clean look of the card.  The daisy petals were curled in opposite directions to give it some dimension.    I can always use a generic birthday card in my stash for the unplanned party!  That cute little orange flower ties it all together.



Stamps - Charming Sentiments
Paper - Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya, Ivory, Basic White
Ink - Black
Accessories - Medium Daisy Punch, Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Stitched with Whimsy, Stylish Shapes


Thanks so much for stopping by!  There is more to see in todays blog hop.  Be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.



8 comments:

happystamperlady.art.blog said...

This is Totes Adorbsđź’—Daisy's are the Friendliest Flower

Taffy Crafting said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl

Nancy Reynolds said...

Beautiful card, I love the white and your bright stripes.

Anonymous said...

Love this card. It is very striking

Mo Rootes said...

Great card Cheryl, I absolutely love it x

Diane Evans said...

Great Card Thanks for Sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, I love the color combination!

Donna Schnees said...

Great card! Love the daisy:)