Sunday, July 17, 2022

MM218 Olive Branch


The HEAT has hit!  We aren't spending a whole lot of time outside, which makes this girl a little stir crazy.  Dog walks in the AM and PM.  We pray for summer rain storm daily.   I need to go walk around the mall during my lunch breaks, but that is never good for my pocketbook.



Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  This group of amazing crafters has some great things to share with you. Stay with us by hitting the next button.

I have been eyeing the Olive Branch stamp set in the annual catalog since it first came out.  I have a set of pasta dishes with olive branches on them for decoration. I just seem to be naturally drawn to the simplicity and colors. It reminds me of fresh bread dipped in oil and vinegar, or an amazing dish of braised beef pappardelle.  The only thing missing from the set would be a few lemons.  I think it is the perfect sympathy, thinking of you set.

I used the marvelous markers to color the image using the stamparatus for placement.  I blended Blackberry Bliss and Merry Merlot for the olives and Old Olive for the branches.  Makes sense right?  I flicked ink form the markers onto the finished product - added that extra touch.  The label is made using a die from the pretty pillow box die set..  Not just for the pillowbox!
Stamps - Olive Branch, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Black
Paper - Basic White, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories - Many Marvelous markers - Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot, Stitched with Whimsy, Brushed Metallic Dots, Linen thread, Pretty Pillowbox Dies


Make sure you go “back” if you missed Wendy's amazing creation or you can continue around by hitting the “next” button to get to Dani's gorgeous work and the rest of the hop!  Links to all of our fabulous hoppers are listed below


Blog Roll
  1. Breelin Renwick- Not Participating
  2. Cathy Casey - Not participating
  3. Charlet Mallett - not participating
  4. Cheryl Curtis  – you are here!
  5. Dani Dziama
  6. Elizabeth Price
  7. Emily Miller Kimmey
  8. Julie Warnick - not participating
  9. Wendy Weixler

No comments: