Sunday, June 19, 2022

Monday Montage 216 - Reason to Smile 2


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I think I could use some Big Hugs and Good Vibes.  Summer is upon us and my time continues to fill up.  I guess it is a good thing to keep busy.

After many variations - this is where I ended up.  I used the Stamparatus to create the main image.  The crumb cake paper seemed to quickly absorb the ink.  Took many layers of ink to get it to look the way I wanted it.  I love the bold colors and the one image that fills the card.



Stamps - Reason to Smile
Ink - Garden Green, Strawberry Sorbet, Polished Pink, Orchid Oasis, Soft Suede
Paper - Crumb Cake, Real Red, Orchid Oasis, Evening Evergreen
Accessories - Basic Border Dies, Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim, Rustic Metallic dots
Your next stop is Dani - click the next button to see what amazing project she has created.

No comments: