Tuesday, January 1, 2019

We Create the Blues Blog Hop

Oh my Goodness - I am not sure what happened to 2018.  Happy New Year!  2019 gives a chance to make new memories and plant flowers!  I plan to plant positivity and joy while striving to make myself a better person.


January always brings the blues.  It is my least favorite month. A huge let down after the holidays.  Its cold and here in Utah we usually have an inversion and toxic air.    My football team didn't pull through last night.  So I plan on staying in my craft room and praying that I can find a die and little itty bitty stamp while I clean and make it a good place to be.

So here is my version of the Blues card...with a pop of gold.  The leaf die is from May flowers  Paper is Blueberry Bushel.  The sentiment in from Wishing You Well Stamp Set.  I used a gold sharpee to fill in the dots.


Go check out Kim's Blue Creations


Photobucket

5 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

I love how the leaves create texture and of course, that pop of gold is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 said...

That is a such a BOLD card with it's POP of gold...
I have smashed that embossing folder to bits...
Thanks for sharing
Cheers Shaz

Tanya said...

I like the blue on blue layering! Subtle and cool! :)

Kris Kilkenny said...

This turned out so pretty! I love what you did with the leaf die!!

procrastistamper said...

Very elegant, I love the look of the blue on blue. And the gold highlights really make the card pop! Thanks for sharing :-D