Saturday, December 1, 2018

We Create Christmas Blog Hop

I feel like I have been blindsided by the holidays.   The calendar filled up soooo fast I can only take a day at a time or else I will become completely overwhelmed of everything I need to do.  Can you relate?

I made two projects for our Christmas blog hop.
I took the take out box and used the Hometown greetings dies.  I love the city street images along the border of the box and the cute tag at the top.  Filled with Cadbury chocolate balls.  


My second project did not come together as I had imagined.  I think the most frustrating thing for me is needing a sentiment and not finding what I need.  Either the wording is wrong or the greeting I like doesn't fit the card or design.   So  here is the next best effort.
Alpine adventures stamp set and coordinating dies...


Hop on over to Libby's blog to see what festive creations you have come up with.

Photobucket

5 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Such cute projects! I love how the die wraps around the take out box. And those skis on a sweater!

Tanya said...

Very cute box! And I LOVE your card!

Melanie said...

Love the card! The box is beautiful! TFS

Kris Kilkenny said...

I love your card! I think the wreath really brightens it up. I used the sweater background on my card too. It's my favorite embossing folder. Your takeout boxes are darling. Great projects.

Tricia Butts said...

Stunning treat box design. Love the silhouette look you created. Love the texture of the cable knit background for your card. :)