Friday, February 1, 2019

We Create Blushing Blog Hop

Happy February.  I  have officially made it through the toughest month (for me) of the year.  It has really helped not having a horrible inversion that makes it impossible to see the sun.  There has been enough wind and rain/slow to keep it at bay.  Participating in a step bet also keeps me out and active.

Although I have no intention of making you blush.... I have created a project with Stampin UP's petal pink and other accent pinks to follow the blushing theme of February.  I wanted to steer clear of hearts, kisses and anything else that may make someone blush :)  I know the piggy stamp set isn't new and I know that this stamp set has "been there - done that", but when I thought about pink - I wanted to play with the pigs.

Paper - Whisper white, Petal Pink
Ink - Petal pink, Real Red, Lovely Lipstick, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Black, balmy blue for shading
Stamps - This Little Piggy, Hand Written background, Perrenial Birthday, Amazing Life
Tools and Stuff - Stitched rectangles, dimensionals, black/white twine

I used the cut out from the pink panel on front for the inside.  I used the greeting from SALE A Bration - Part of My Story


Go check out Jeanna's blushing creations Next.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this! I like that you used the cut out from the front on the inside and this is possibly the cutest piggy I've seen yet. I like the layout of the card too!

Kris Kilkenny said...

I forgot all about the Hand Written background stamp! And, I haven't seen much of this little pig, so I don't feel like it's "old". This is a super cute blushing card. I love the little bed of flowers that he's sitting in. And the inside sentiment is lovely!

libbystamps said...

This is soo cute!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Super cute! That Hand Written Background is a perfect compliment to the pig.

Tricia Butts said...

Love your sweet piggy card design. The background adds the perfect touch to your beautiful design.:)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

One of my most favoritest cards I have seen in a long time - girl, you knocked it out of the park!!!

procrastistamper said...

Awwww...such a sweet card, and I love that you used the cut-out rectangle on the inside! Thanks for sharing :-D