Saturday, April 28, 2012

Playin with paper

When plans change 3 to 4 times within a matter of days...I have found myself with some free time.  Here is what I did with it.




I played with the paper from sale a bration 2012.  My ribbon is so obviouly crooked...Dang!  Oh well












This is the summer smooches paper that will be in the new catalog.  I love the bright colors.










This is how sweet Riley spent the free time.  Smart Dog!

Headed to dinner with some friends. 

Ta Ta for now.
Photobucket

3 comments:

marlene said...

ok i love your card! i will be copying it and yes Riley loves his bed (an i pin your card?

Wendy Weixler said...

What a fun layout!! MUST try this myself!! And Riley IS a smart pooch!e!! :)

Carol L said...

I love the angled, rounded squares of different dsp! what a cool look!

To answer your question about the Sizzix Embossing folder I used, it came in the set of "powdered sugar & snow globe" and it's on sale here:

http://www.sizzix.com/product/657065/sizzix-textured-impressions-embossing-folders-2pk-powdered-sugar-snow-globe-set